Hello & welcome to Totally TTRs eshop from your hosts Steve and Lisa Attfield based in the SW of the UK!
The shop and all the help & information offered is dedicated to Yamaha TTR250 owners looking for parts and accessories for their classic trail bike.
Placing an order or just getting a quote is easy!
- When you see a product you want simply type in the quantity you wish to buy and click the 'Add to Basket' button. You can view 'Your Basket' at any time by clicking on the 'Basket' button toward the bottom right of the page.
- You can remove items from your basket by entering a quantity of '0' next to the product and clicking the 'Update' button or by clicking on the waste bin icon. You can change the quantity of each product. Remember to click the 'Update Basket' button.
- When you have finished shopping click the 'Checkout' button.
- If you are a new customer please enter your invoice and delivery details. You can create an account, which will save you filling out your contact details when you make further purchases. If you are returning customer you can use your saved details instead of filling out the form.
- Choose your method of payment on checkout. Only the PayPal option is available to non-UK customers and this method of payment allows the invoice to be paid by credit or debit card if you wish.
- Review your order and add notes if you would like to.
- Click the 'Place order' button to complete the transaction.
- You will be sent an email message with your order details. We will also send notification to you by email when you order has been dispatched.
Installation/Fitting of Parts
All goods are supplied with the understanding that they will be fitted by a qualified, experienced person working to the OEM's manual, using the correct tools and test equipment. Set up, adjustment and confirmation of correct operation in accordance with the OEM’s specifications must be carried out before riding the machine on road, off road or under racing conditions. Customers modifying their machines are solely responsible and liable for the modifications in the event of a misadventure or accident.
A wide range of fitting guides are available on the TTR250 forum here http://ttr250.activeboard.com/f604245/repair-and-maintenance-quotstickiesquot PLEASE NOTE THE DISCLAIMERS
We like to help owners maintain their own machines if they feel competent and assist where possible however, if you are at all unsure it is advisable to have the work carried out by a professional
When an item is unavailable we will contact you with a realistic estimated time of delivery and give you the option of cancellation and refund
We have new stock arriving regularly, most items can be sourced next day